Standing up for Brampton East
- Critic, Attorney General.
- A lawyer by profession, Gurratan’s unique upbringing has fueled his passion for justice and equity
- He has spent over a decade serving the Brampton communities through pro–bono legal advice, youth mentorship, organizing and advocating for young people
- A community champion, Gurratan is the City of Brampton’s Chair of the Equity and Inclusion, founding member of Sikh Heritage Month Foundation and a Board Member of Peel Art Gallery
- He was an instrumental figure behind Jagmeet Singh’s ascent to MPP and leader of the Federal NDP and is determined to fight for change for the better and bring Brampton East the leadership people need in order to access better health care, seniors care and education